Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Visiting Antarctica

My oldest son was always a smart kid. At a very young age you could show him the flag for any nation and he could tell you what nation it belonged to. With his love of different countries, languages, knowledge and penguins, he has always loved penguins, I imagined he would grow up to be a research scientist in Antarctica. He is now working on getting a PhD in math.

Anyway I always thought that some day my son would travel to Antarctica, but until this year I never really thought that I would be going to Antarctica. As I work on gathering all the gear for the expedition things are starting to feel more real all the time.

Side note: Here is a map showing where people are from that are visiting my blog. Of course with the South Pole at the top of the map. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment