Sunday, May 12, 2013

Busy Weeks

Had a busy week. As the temperatures warm up everyone wants their bikes fixed up. It was difficult to try and keep up with the repair work. I have been talking with companies about sponsorship, and on Friday, I took a photographer for the Daily Herald on a bike ride.

Tomorrow I have an interview with Good Morning Utah. I was thinking I would ride my fat bike from my house to the studio for my Monday morning early ride, but it would require more time than I have available. So I'll drive to the interview and have to do a shorter ride on Monday.

I'm planning on doing my 5 hour ride on Tuesday. I'll leave the house at my normal 4am, and bike to the trail head in Draper, where I'll meet up with a good friend and biking buddy and ride the Corner Canyon trails.


No comments:

Post a Comment