Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Passports

Took my son to the Post Office to get my passport renewed for the South Pole expedition and to get my son's first passport as he prepares to serve as a missionary. He is hoping to be able to leave on a mission before he graduates from high school. He should get his associates degree from UVU a few weeks before his high school graduation, and figures once he has his associates degree he should be able to go.  

When asked where I was going, and I said to bike to the South Pole, the Post Office worker said she had read about the story in the paper and knew all about the expedition. I get this a lot when I tell people about the expedition. It is cool to see other people getting excited about the expedition, and being told that it is inspiring them get out on their bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment