Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

S 84°09.000 W 80°12.595 8.4 nm
Just like the weather forecast said, it was very windy this morning. So I decided to sit out the early morning and sleep, then do my two sessions of biking in the afternoon and evening. I did pretty good for my first eight miles, but cranking that slow and hard makes my back sore. I will eat some dinner and then get the rest of my 16 mile quota I have set for myself. If I can do that each day I'll be at the half way point this weekend.
I hear a rumor that a sponsor is sending me a gift. Kind of seems like something out of The Hunger Games. Anyway I'll tell you more when it gets here.
I hope everyone is having a great Christmas. I got to call my daughter who is on a mission in Croatia. It was great to be able to hear her voice. I really am grateful to the satphonestore for making that possible from the most remote place in the world and of course making it possible to update the blog each day.

1 comment: